'Bout of Books 10 Read-a-thon

8:53 PM


  The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

 Yay, another 'Bout of Books read-a-thon! This is actually the first time I will be joining that we have no classes for the whole week, though I have to go to my college for the freshmen orientation on May 12 and 13. Still, It's different from having to go to school 5 ouf of 7 days of the challenge. I will surely be taking it more seriously this time around, as I have more time in my hands. :D

  Here's the list of the books that I want to read for now. These might change later on, but it's good to have a goal. Also, most of these shall be review copies, because my Netgalley ratio is just 22% But I will be getting some books from Edelweiss too.

Through to You by Lauren Barnholdt (Edelweiss)
Bad Girls Don't Marry Marines by Codi Gary (Edelweiss)
Rush Into You by Brianna Lee (Release Launch)
You Make Me by Erin McCarthy (Review Opp)
Played by Liz Fichera (NetGalley + Blog Tour)
My Last Kiss by Bethany Neal (NetGalley + Blog Tour) 
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell (NetGalley)
Me Since You by Laura Weiss (NetGalley)
Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger 
Camp Boyfriend by J.K. Rock (NetGalley)

  I'm hoping to read at least half or 5/10 of the books. This will surely help my One Million Pages goal, my Goodreads challenge, and my Netgalley ratio! Yay! :D

You Might Also Like

5 thoughts

  1. I participated in Bout of Books last May during my final week of high school. It was a true wake up call for me for how much free time I had during the school day. I did most of my reading during the readathon at school and read almost 24 hours for the readathon. I didn't even read one of the days during the readathon. I'm excited to join this one. This year I will not have classes either so i'm hoping to be able to get a lot of reading done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great goal! My fingers are crossed for you!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! Hope you get to read all of these books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The other half deals a fair bit with gucci replica relationships in a really awkward yet subdued way. Sai obviously has a number belts replica of women close to him but the relationships aren't all that clear in a way. Keena is definitely interested in him in some way, but it's hard to tell if it's a childlike way or something more. Junko wants it replica prada clarified since she has a subconscious interest in him and is trying to figure out the competition without realizing it, though she does have chanel outlet some bad reactions after the fact about how she's acting. And of course you have Fujiko who louis vuitton outlet just wants to use him and Korone is something of a wild card considering her origins and what she can actually do and perform as well as what she can truly feel. At this stage, while it seems like rolex datejust replica Junko is the obvious choice, I'm amused by the fact that I don't think any of the women are really suitable for him in the long run. They all have different things that are appealing, but none feel like the right package that you'd hook up with for any significant amount of time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you reach your goal my netgalley ratio is pretty low too but I don't think I can handle more review copies, I think for this read-a-thon I'll just pick up something for my physical books tbr.


    Deyse @ http://deysesays.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe