Dress Up That Cover #5 - This is What Happy Looks Like

7:30 AM

  Dress Up That Cover is a new feature where I create an outfit based merely on the cover, not the story nor what the characters would wear. Colors of the outfit will all be taken from the cover design, so the books may be ones that I haven't read yet. All sets will be created via Polyvore.

  This week's Dress Up That Cover features This is What Happy Looks Like! I have read both The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight and The Geography of You and Me, but have not read this yet. Most of my friends who have read this told me that it was boring, so I'm avoiding it, but I really love the cover, so I decided to feature it! :D

You Might Also Like

11 thoughts

  1. Cute outfit. I actually enjoyed this one slightly more than Statistical but I seem to be the minority. I haven't got round to Geography yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get my hands on some Jennifer E. Smith books. This is such a cute outfit and cover! I love this feature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Really cute outfit. I still need to read a Jennifer E Smith novel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the cutest thing! I LOVE THIS FEATURE <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved loved loved This is What Happy Looks Like! :) I love the outfit. It is absolutely adorable. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Content: (please note that content portions prada replica of a review may contain spoilers)
    One of the things about Sai that amuses chanel outlet me is the way he's able to go from a slightly goofy character in a way, such as he louis vuitton outlet in the first episode and some of his more mellow moments, to a character that exudes confidence and charisma. Whether it's his inner demon rolex datejust replica king coming out or just his suppressed real self, the disparity between the two is something that makes me smile since seeing which is swiss replica watches operating at any given time can change the way and entire scene comes across.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Patty: Good for you! I enjoyed Statistical more than Geography!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Anja: Thank you! <3 Yes, her books are all pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Kristin: You should start with Statistical! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Giselle: Thank you! Thanks for stopping by <3

    @Precious: Thanks Precious! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm loving this classy dressy casual look. I would wear this & also nice colors.

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe