Stacking the Shelves

10:07 AM



  These are the books that I got from NetGalley. Thank you NG and respective publishers! Also, yay me for self control! :D

  One Broke Girl is for a review opp, and the rest are for blog tours. Thank you YA Book Bound, Xpresso Book Tours, Netgalley and Edelweiss for these! :)


  I bought these for a signing on April 26th, but it turns out I couldn't go. :(( So much for buying the books in advance this time!


  I got these bookmarks from the amazing K.C. Hilton! Thank you for these! :D


  Oh, oh! And I made this sleeve for my Kobo! Don't you just love the colors? :D Check out other things I make here

You Might Also Like

33 thoughts

  1. nice haul of books. i like the sleeve you made. its very colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh awesome haul! Bummer you missed a signing. That happened to me last year, except the signing was cancelled and I found out too late that the authors were arriving early at a meeting point to hang out with readers. I was pretty devastated that day!

    But awesome haul you got! Hope you enjoy all your reads! And cool cover for the Kobo! Very nice!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dying to read All Lined Up - after the synopsis mentioned Friday Night Lights, I pretty much jumped from happiness!

    Happy reading and have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the Shatter Me series and the UtNS series! They are soooo good! I hope you enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great haul. Too bad you couldn't go to the signed for Shatter Me and Under the Never Sky. The books are amazing though!
    K.C. Hilton is amazing, right? I still have a bunch of bookmarks that I once got from her too. They're gorgeous!
    And the sleeve for your Kobo is so cute! <3

    Happy Reading!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you couldn't go to the signing but hey, new books? :D
    That sleeve is gorgeous. I'm jealous and I don't even own a Kobo...

    Under The Mountain's STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome haul, The Breakup Artist looks pretty good, going to check it out on Goodreads. Absolutely love the Kobo sleeve, not only the colours but the detailing in that is gorgeous. Do you make them to order, or sell internationally?

    Just beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. What I Thought Was True sounds really good, and that sleeve is so pretty. I really need to read My Name is Rapunzel, and those bookmarks are great. Enjoy your books, and thanks for stopping by!

    Elen @ A World of Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo, lots of contemporary, I spy! I'm on the fence with Carmack's upcoming release. I have The Last Best Kiss - I cannot wait to read it! That type of book isn't usually my thing, but I shall give it a chance! :D

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear you couldn't go to the signing, that sucks! I adored the Under the Never SKy series and would love to have signed copies of those. I'm currently reading The Break-Up Artist and it's rather hilarious so far, I'm really enjoying it. I hope you like all your new books and thanks for stopping by my post :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by my STS! I just read One Broke Girl, it was cute, but very short. I'm excited to read One Last Kiss. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've heard My Last Kiss was a good mystery book. :) I hope you enjoy all your goodies! Happy reading and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great group! I love those bookmarks--beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so sorry you can't go to the book event. I would be pissed at universe if someone told me I wouldn't be seeing Tahereh Flawless Mafi in person.

    Oh, you got The Break-Up Artist. I liked that one. It was very enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I really need to try Mafi and Rossi, I heard so many great things about these authors. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These look fun!

    I love making covers for my various gadgets, though my Kobo lives in a leather case at the moment. It's fun and you get to show them off, haha! Love the colours you picked.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Look at all of these books! And the sleeve is super cute. You could probably make some pocket change by selling those sleeves :)

    Thanks for visiting my haul.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Why couldn't you go on the signing?! Aww... :(
    But at least, you got the books! Still awesome, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm loving that cover that you made. The colors truly are lovely. I'm so excited to read The Break-Up Artist. I've heard it's really cute. I just finished What I Thought Was True. I loved it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I got Whisper Falls too and I am so excited to read it! I'm jealous of your Kobo jacket huhuhu I wish I could make stuff such as those. :(

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oooh! I adore those bookmarks. <3 Enjoy all your new books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really must get reading Under the never sky or I'll be the last person on the planet not to have read it! Enjoy your books and thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  23. The Break-Up Artist was on my STS a few weeks ago too! I can't wait to get to it because the synopsis sounds really interesting. Hope we'll both enjoy it, thanks for stopping by my STS earlier on!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yay! All Lined Up! I'm excited you got that one. I got it about a month ago and absolutely loved it. I hope you do as well. The Best Kind of Broken was very good, too.

    I have several of the books you got this week and hope to get around to actually reading them, too. Fragile Line, Played, My Last Kiss and The Break Up Artist are all just sitting on my Kindle app, waiting to be loved. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my StS.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the case you made! So cool. :D That sucks that you couldn't go to the signing, have you read the Under the Never Sky trilogy? I adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very nice haul!! I love your ereader cover too :D
    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I can't wait to read My Last Kiss! Enjoy all your new reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love your sleeve! I am impressed that you made it, it is adorable! I am sorry you can't go to the signing, but those are great books to own anyway. Hopefully you can get them signed some day!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Yay for All Lined Up, I just know that one is going to be amazing! I'm thinking I might have to request The Break Up Artist too, because it sounds like a fun YA book, plus I love the cover! It's a pity that you're not able to go to the signing anymore, but at least you have some pretty books! Happy reading and hope you have a lovely week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. That Kobo sleeve is SO CUTE!!! Loving your haul. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Not sure if my post went through...

    ReplyDelete
  32. Looks like you got some amazing contemporaries! Hope you enjoy them all :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I loved best kind of broken. I hope you enjoy it too! Your other books looks awesome as well.

    I'm a new follower of yours :)

    Happy reading!

    My Weekly Wrap up Post

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe