Top Ten Characters Who I Want to be BFFs With

4:58 PM




  Sam is hilarious and have a really strong personality, and so does Rose and Kim. Rose can kick asses for me, and I know that Kim will be there for me whatever I do. Adam would be fun to talk to about life goals and all that stuff. Ridge will just be fun to hang out with and waste time with. Katy is a blogger and have an awesome personality too. Also, wouldn't you just want to ask her about Daemon? Lola is this girl who is strong, independent, and could care less what others think of her. I would love to learn from her. I could just talk to Will on and on about my problems. I could learn a thing or two from Sam because he's just so wise beyond his years. Hector will be a loyal friend and would be fun to hang out with too. Like Kim, I know he'll support me in whatever I choose to do. :D

You Might Also Like

6 thoughts

  1. OOoh nice picks! Especially agree with Rose and Katy! Katy is definitely a fave among us book bloggers!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, Lola. But IDK, I think I'd rather be friends with either Calliope or Cricket...although Lola does have some amazing costumes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the same topic! Rose made my list and Lola almost made mine. Ridge and Will 'boyfriend' list but great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only read two on this list - Vampire Academy and Where She Went - and I would love Rose as a BFF. I also think she'd be a great partner in an apocalypse or any setting involving battle.

    Stephanie @ Inspiring Insomnia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adam and Kim, yes yes yes!
    New follower :)
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice picks! Some of these are characters who I don't know if I could keep my hands off if they were my BFF - Ridge and Will! I mean, they would make great BFFs, but I would so not be able to stop myself. Adam as well, I love Adam! Here's my TTT :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe