Waiting on Wednesday

2:58 PM



  The Pre-Sloane Emily didn't go to parties, she barely talked to guys, she didn't do anything crazy. Enter Sloane, social tornado and the best kind of best friend—the one who yanks you out of your shell.But right before what should have been an epic summer, Sloane just... disappears. No note. No calls. No texts. No Sloane. There’s just a random to-do list. On it, thirteen Sloane-selected-definitely-bizarre-tasks that Emily would never try... unless they could lead back to her best friend. Apple Picking at Night? Ok, easy enough.Dance until Dawn? Sure. Why not? Kiss a Stranger? Wait... what?

  Getting through Sloane’s list would mean a lot of firsts. But Emily has this whole unexpected summer ahead of her, and the help of Frank Porter (totally unexpected) to check things off. Who knows what she’ll find?
Go Skinny Dipping? Um..



  The Selection changed the lives of thirty-five girls forever. And now, the time has come for one winner to be chosen.

  America never dreamed she would find herself anywhere close to the crown—or to Prince Maxon's heart. But as the competition approaches its end and the threats outside the palace walls grow more vicious, America realizes just how much she stands to lose—and how hard she'll have to fight for the future she wants.

  From the very first page of The Selection, this #1 New York Times bestselling series has captured readers' hearts and swept them away on a captivating journey... Now, in The One, Kiera Cass delivers a satisfying and unforgettable conclusion that will keep readers sighing over this electrifying fairy-tale long after the final page is turned.


You Might Also Like

33 thoughts

  1. I'm seeing Morgan Matson speak next month! I'm excited for it too. :) And I haven't read any of the Selection series, but my BFF (a dude who won't admit to anyone else how obsessed he is with it) has been trying to get me to start it for ages. :)

    Here's my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I especially can't wait to read The One, and I'm going to be pissed if she doesn't end up e´with Prince Maxon. :)
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are on my must-read list for the year too! I love Morgan Matson's books and I need a good end to Cass' series, especially after The Elite pissed me off so much.

    I hope you get both of them soon - and enjoy them! :)

    My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Been seeing these two around a lot lately! Hope you enjoy them both!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your reads when you can get to them. I've not heard of the first one, but I need to read the second ones series :D

    Mich

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to read these both so bad! Since You've Been Gone because it sounds awesome and The One because I just want to know how it ends and I'm ready for some fluff reading haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to read Since You've Been Gone and the selection trilogy. Both sound interesting. Thanks for sharing :)

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! Seriously can't wait for this one, you don't see many mainly to do with friendships (though I have been seeing a lot more of them lately), great pick! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I want to read Since You've Been Gone too! Love that cover and especially its font. Have heard many wonderful things about it, can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been wanting to read Since You've Been Gone! I think it sounds terrific. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great picks Kim! Since You've Been Gone is on my tbr list already. I haven't really gotten into The Selection series. I bought the first book, read a couple of chapter but never really connected with the story, sadly. But I hope you enjoy the third book :)

    Thanks for dropping by My WoW pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoy your picks...and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. the one has such as great cover! i really want to pick the series up this summer. awesome picks :)

    hope you can stop by my WoW Post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been hearing great things about SINCE YOU'VE BEEN GONE and look forward to reading it. And THE ONE, I neeed that book! Thanks for stopping by!

    Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great picks :) I really like the sounds of Since You've Been Gone.
    Thanks for visiting My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  16. Since You've Been Gone sounds like a great book!

    Oh, and The One! <3

    Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Excited for Since You've Been Gone as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, there!

    These are GREAT picks!! "Since You've Been Gone" sure looks like a terrific, fun, summer read! How I wish I'd had a friend like Soaane, to take me out of my shyness when I was in high school......As for "The One", I've had "The Selection" on my TBR for a while now, and gotta get to it....but now I'm adding "The ONe"!

    Thanks for featuring these, and for commenting on my WOW!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have heard some really great things about The Selection and I really hope you'll enjoy The One! :) Your first pick is new to me but sounds really interesting. Great picks and thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This one sounds cute, although I've been meaning to read Amy and Roger's Epic Detour forever! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I can't wait to read The One! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog :D


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  22. I haven't read the Selection series yet but the covers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'M SO READY FOR THE ONE! AH! That's definitely one of my most anticipated books for this year! :D :D Great picks!

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  24. Since You've Been Gone looks like such a fun book! I think I could really enjoy reading that one. I haven't started The Selection series yet, but it's one of the ones I really want to read!

    Thank you for stopping by my WoW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Since You've Been Gone looks like something I would enjoy. Nice picks! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very excited about Since you've been gone! And I haven't read The Selection series so I don't know about the one ):

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome picks! I've never read the Selection novels, but the covers always make me sigh because they are so beautiful :)

    Thanks for dropping by my WoW!

    ~Mogsy

    ReplyDelete
  28. Excited for Since You've Been Gone especially since I get to get my copy signed as she will be nearby for a signing! Wasn't a huge fan of The Selection but I am curious to see how the series ends as early readers seem to not be happy so l'm thinking maybe it will go my way after all and she will end up with Aspen. I seem to be one of his only fans. Thanks for stopping by!

    Jennifer @ Some Like It Paranormal

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am very excited for both of these, too!! Even though i haven't read the Elite yet...need to get that done in the next few weeks LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great picks! I'm really looking forward to Since You've Been Gone, it sounds wonderful.

    Sharon - Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  31. Aah, I slightly ashamed to say that I still haven't started The Selection series :/ I've heard such good things but just haven't gotten round to it! Nice picks though and thanks for stopping by :)

    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh man, I don't usually read contemporary, but the early buzz for Since You've Been Gone has got me really interested in reading it! Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I never got into the Selection series, but I cannot wait to read Since You've Been Gone. I love friendship stories. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe