'Bout of Books Read-A-Thon

8:59 PM


  The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
 Yay, another 'Bout of Books read-a-thon! This is actually the first time I will be joining that we have no classes for the whole week, though I have to go to my college for the freshmen orientation on May 12 and 13. Still, It's different from having to go to school 5 ouf of 7 days of the challenge. I will surely be taking it more seriously this time around, as I have more time in my hands. This will surely help my One Million Pages goal, my Goodreads challenge, and my Netgalley ratio! Yay! :D

  My goal is to read 5 books this week. Most of the books I will read are review copies so that I can catch up with them! Here are the books:

Bad Girls Don't Marry Marines by Codi Gary (Edelweiss) 
8/300 pages

Nash by Jay Crownover (Physical ARC - HarperCollins)
40/400 pages

Deeper We Fall by Chelsea Cameron (Netgalley)
274/274 pages

Through to You by Lauren Barnholdt (Netgalley)
0/256 pages

My Last Kiss by Bethany Neal (Netgalley + Tour)
368/368 pages

Deeper by Robin York (Netgalley)
0/402 pages

Whisper by Stacey R. Campbell (Netgalley)
0/242 pages

Hooked by Liz Fichera (Netgalley)
0/368 pages

My Favorite Mistake by Chelsea M. Cameron (Netgalley)
0/384 pages

Origin by Jennifer Armentrout (for fun)
164/164 pages reviews

TOTAL PAGES GOAL:
854/1500 pages


Monday

Number of pages I've read today: 164 + 8 pages
Books today: Origin & Bad Girls Don't Marry Marines
Total number of books I've finished: 1

Tuesday

Number of pages I've read today: 65 pages
Books today: Deeper We Fall
Total number of books I've finished: 1


Wednesday

Number of pages I've read today: 126
Books today: Deeper We Fall
Total number of books I've read: 1


Thursday

Number of pages I've read today: 83 + 18 = 101
Books today: Deeper We Fall + My Last Kiss
Total number of books I've read: 2


Friday

Number of pages I've read today: 0
Books today: -
Total number of books I've read: 2


Saturday 

Number of pages I've read today: 180
Books today: My Last Kiss
Total number of books I've read: 2


Sunday

Number of pages I've read today: 170
Books today: My Last Kiss
Total number of books I've read: 3



You Might Also Like

11 thoughts

  1. I love all your progress bars! Such a fun idea! Good luck meeting your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those progress bars are awesome! How did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @CHARLEEN: Thanks, Charleen! Good luck too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @JESSICA: I searched for the html code in Google! :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a big goal :D I hope you achieve to read so many books!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh. Holy crap I love your blog! You are a challenge lover just like me. And I LOVE your challenge bars. I was looking at them over at Book Vixen and now I know I HAVE to have them. I'll be doing Bout of Books as well and I'm super excited. It will be my first one. Incidentally, if you're looking for another challenge, I'm hosting the 2014 Book of the Year Bracket Challenge over at my blog. I'd love for you to join! Elle @ Erratic Project Junkie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those progress bars are a really good idea! :) I might use them in the future, thanks ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job! I love how you are keeping track of your reading with the status bars. I will have to file away that idea for the next read a thon.

    I need to catch up on my review books too. So far I've finished one for the read-a-thon and I am currently reading a library book. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Luck! :)
    Happy reading and feel free to pop over and see how I'm doing!

    ~Mily
    The YA's Nightstand

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you used progress bars to show your progress! Good luck and I hope you reach your goal :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe