Dress Up That Cover #6 - Doll Bones

11:25 AM

  Dress Up That Cover is a new feature where I create an outfit based merely on the cover, not the story nor what the characters would wear. Colors of the outfit will all be taken from the cover design, so the books may be ones that I haven't read yet. All sets will be created via Polyvore.
  Today's feature is a book that I haven't read yet, but isn't in my TBR list either. I don't read this genre, but I made this set because I just love the cover! Isn't it just amazing? :D


You Might Also Like

14 thoughts

  1. Like the dress and coat! Though personally, I would appreciate something darker - like black or gray. :) This would definitely make a girl stand out. <3 Great feature!

    Precious @ Fragments of Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim! You are making me want to use Polyvore :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't mind seeing another replica handbags Hulk movie. IThe last one was really great and far better than the first one hermes outlet. (Although, I would have rather have seen a fendi replica real person play the Hulk than a CGI one. While it looks great in The Inredible Hulk http://www.cityofwestwego.com/home.asp, you can still tell it's fake.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Precious: I just realized now that I should've put more black in it! :)) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sab: You should! Polyvore is fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Missie: Thanks for stopping by! :)

    @Nereyda: Same here! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whaa, what a great feature! :) I love your picks - the dress is so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice, I saw this book on another blogger's post. Love the dress itself, though I can't say I'm crazy about the actual doll on the cover! I have a thing where I'm creeped out by dolls :P

    ~Mogsy

    ReplyDelete
  9. @BiblioSanctum: I love it too! Yeah, it's creepy, but I think it's supposed to be. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe