Feature & Follow Friday

11:05 AM


Have you ever convinced someone to read a book, a series, or a whole genre? What book(s) and who was it? Did they like it?

  I have actually convinced a number of people to read my favorite series, Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry. Here in the Philippines, Katie McGarry's books are not that popular because we seldom get copies of her books, but her works are just too amazing to not let my friends know about it! Most of them read it and loved it like I did! Yay, mission accomplished! :D

Remember to leave links so I can visit in return! :D


You Might Also Like

17 thoughts

  1. I have Katie McGarry books on my kindle waiting for me to get to them. I'm hearing so many good things about them I may just have to move them up the queue. I'm a new bloglovin follower.
    Sharon @ Sharon's Book Nook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. Glad people like Katie McGarry's books. They're such fun.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our book club encourages reading just about EVERYTHING! We vote on monthly group reads to discuss. Sometimes we hate 'em; sometimes we love 'em. The most important thing is to have fun, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! New follower.
    I love recommending books too, there are so many great ones out there :-)
    Kirsty @ All in One Place
    http://kvlovesbooks.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/feature-and-follow-friday_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh nice! It's always feel good to get friends hooked to your fave author!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Katie's books too. She is an awesome author.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still hoping to get to read Pushing The Limits soon especially since I was able to grab it on Kindle for .31 cents. I've heard nothing but good things! Thanks for dropping by my F&F. Old follower~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I should now give Katie's books a try. :)
    Have an awesome weekend!

    Beryl @Geeky Chiquitas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its fun when your friends enjoy the same books as you.
    Already a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have that book you mentioned waiting for me on my e-reader.

    New email follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read her work - I'll have to check it out.
    I a new follower on Bloglovin'
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm a new follower via bloglovin'! I LOVE the title of your blog!! I haven't heard of this one but I will def look into it. Thanks for sharing!!
    Heather @ YA Fantasy Book Junkie  

    ReplyDelete
  13. Getting books is sometimes a challenge! I discovered 2 authors (one from France and another for Portugal) that of course require translation. It's difficult getting copies of their books.

    Thanks for stopping by Second Run Reviews recently.

    Terri M.
    Second Run Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Kim! Dare You To foreverrr! And you're weirder than I am. BYE!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Katie McGarry books are actually books I have recommended! They are just really good examples of YA lit. And then there's 'Unspoken' by Sarah Rees Brennan, which I absolutely loved! I don't always manage to convince people to read books I like but they usually love them as well when I do! I'm a new GFC follower!
    Thanks for sharing :) I hope you have a great weekend!
    My Friday Memes
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hopping thru thanks for stopping by. Old follower but now following via Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe