Feature & Follow

4:18 PM


Share! Tell us about one of your hobbies that is NOT reading.


  One of my hobbies aside from reading is crocheting. I love crocheting because I can do it while watching movies or TV series, and it also feels good once you have finished something. Here are some of the things that I have done - bracelets, Kobo sleeve and The Fault in Our Stars-inspired clouds. You can visit my Facebook account or Instagram account if you want to see more. :)







You Might Also Like

9 thoughts

  1. I've never done crocheting before! What an interesting hobby you have! Seems like a lot of fun! :)
    New GFC follower. :) Hope you stop by and visit :)

    Jillian @ Jillian's Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend of mine loves to crochet as well. She made me a cute bear when she moved to Thailand. I love the colours in your Kobo sleeve, and while I haven't read TFIOS the clouds are super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh nice! Those are really good! I don't really have any talented hobby myself!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can make hats and scarves with a loom but my talents for crocheting are not so great..lol. :) Those are really cool! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crocheting is one of the things I have always wanted to learn how to do. I'm impressed. I never thought of all of the different things that you can make.

    Lacie @ Rainy Dayz Reviewz
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's really cool. My best friend's mom crochets and she makes dolls and sells them. They're pretty cool. I've never tried but I always wanted to. Old follower
    This Girl Reads Alot F&F

    Random question: I've been trying to figure out how to get those reading challenge level meters. How'd you get those? If you don't mind my asking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness!!! The "Okay" clouds <333 I love them!!!
    Rosie Reads

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great hobby!
    New gfc and bloglovin follower :)
    Here is our FF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Events slow down a bit for this episode replica watches uk as it dabbles in relationships and overly sexual monsters having fun with replica rolex Fujiko.

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe