Stacking the Shelves

9:07 PM



  These are what I got from Edelwiess for review purposes. Thank you Edelweiss and respective publishers!

  These are from Netgalley for review. Thank you NG and respective publishers!

  This is for a review opportunity on Xpresso Book Tours. Thank you Giselle! 


  Pretty ARCs from HarperCollins! Thank you so much! I'm really excited because this is my first time to receive paperback ARCs! :D

Signed postcard from the amazing Paula Stokes! #TeamLainey! :D

You Might Also Like

15 thoughts

  1. OOh very nice! These are new to me but I hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim! Yay to HC Int'l! It's also my first time to receive ARCs from HC. #TeamLainey :) Here's my book haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I have Psi Another Day too, I just haven't gotten time to read it yet!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm rather green about your ARC, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul of ARC's. You got some very good looking books.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. You received some wonderful books! I hope you enjoy them :-)

    Have a great week and happy reading.

    Sharon - Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww congrats on your first physical ARCs! So much awesome and the books sound fantastic - enjoy!

    Here's my Showcase Sunday

    I'm hosting a Mental Health Awareness Month in June too! If you'd like to find out more or join in that would be great :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cool haul. Good for you. Hope you enjoy them :)

    Happy Sunday!

    IFB Stack!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great books this week! I'm really looking forward to reading Through to You and Don't You Forget About Me - Loved her debut!

    Check Out My STS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh, I am so looking forward to Wild and (Don't You) Forget About Me! So can't wait to get my hands on them, enjoy! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, very nice! I am really looking forward to quite a few of these, hope you enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. But I don't want to see a smart Hulk. In fact, if it was up to me, in the last scene of The Incredible Hulk, where you see Banner's eyes change, the screen should have gone to black gucci replica and we hear Banner happily saying, "I've done it! I can control it!" But you hear replica belts a change in his voice and he says, "No, no I can't." And then you hear the replica prada Hulk roar and say, "Puny Banner, Hulk is strongest of all."

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks of good-looking books! I'm excited for Through to You, The Art of Lainey, and Don't You Forget. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I hadn't heard of Perfect Opposite but I've just added it to my TBR shelf. Thanks for sharing, I hope you enjoy them, & thanks for stopping by my post!

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe