Top 12 Book Covers I'd Frame as Pieces of Art

1:45 PM



You Might Also Like

20 thoughts

  1. Though I didn't really enjoyed The Selection, I'd have to agree that it does have a gorgeous cover and it would make a beautiful art piece. :)


    Ella @ The Filipina Booknote

    ReplyDelete
  2. This leads to the Hulk sequel http://www.artabloom.com/err.html where Hulk takes on the Leader who by then has successfully http://www.oceancityseafood.com/old.asp produced the Humanoids to take over the world and has recruited The Chameleon to capture Hulk replica handbags for experimentation. A couple of Avenger cameos to fight the Humaniods and you got hermes outlet a great film.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh nice picks!! Like all these too!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cover for The Infinite Moment of Us. I had thought about putting The Selection covers on my list but then I decided they looked too much like magazine ads instead of something I'd put on my wall. They're still some of my favourite covers though. Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, these are all sooo pretty, Kim! I especially like the cover for Alienated! Super gorgeous! Here's my TTT post!: http://paperbacksandprotagonists.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/top-ten-tuesday-10-book-covers-id-frame.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh absolutely YES to The Selection covers. I wanted to put them on my list, buuuut I ran out of room. x) The Sea of Tranquility is also socks dropping beautiful. I need to search that one out. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never mind the covers, there are some books on this list I'm dying to read!! Great selections though, I didn't know Sea of Tranquility had an alternative cover - the melted ice cream faces nearly made my list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely a theme going on here with purple-y blue covers. They're so pretty Kim! :-) Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Don't Look Back cover is neat. They're all pretty covers -- and all books I've actually never heard of.

    Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All great, but I particularly like The Infinite Moment of Us. That would look fabulous on my wall :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent choices. The Infinite Moment of Us is an absolutely stunning cover, I can't believe I didn't pick it!. Also some books I've not heard of before, like Sing Me To Sleep, which I'm going to have to pick up now for the cover alone.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great picks! I was tempted to put The One by Kiera Cass down, all three of those books has gorgeous covers. Alienated is one of my favourites too, so gorgeous. Nice list :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG, I can't believe I forgot to add Under The Never Sky! It's got such a pretty cover, although the story was sort of boring. They all just look so pretty side by side....Here's my TTT: Symphony of Words

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! The only book on your list this week that I've read is Under the Never Sky, but you've picked so many books with gorgeous covers. I especially like Alienated, The Infinite Moment of Us, and Teardrop.

    My TTT- http://amandasnoseinabook.wordpress.com/2014/05/06/top-ten-book-covers-id-frame-as-pieces-of-art/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loove your picks! The Sea of Tranquility is such a good book with a gorgeous cover!
    My Top 10 Tuesday Post

    - Marcey @ Readical

    ReplyDelete
  16. The beautiful cover of The Selection has inspired me to want to read the book! The book covers look great. :)

    Josette
    Books Love Me

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great picks Kim! I love the cover of Sea of Tranquility and The Selection. Sea of Tranquility is soothing while The Selection is of sophistication.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this song will save your life!!! And your blog name is awesome by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So happy to see The Selection on your list - that series has been on my mind all day since the final installment was just released yesterday! I love the cover to The Sea of Tranquility too. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Do you have something for the colour blue? Hehe! Great choices!

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe