Dress Up That Cover #11 - The Fault in Our Stars

7:00 AM

  Dress Up That Cover is a new feature where I create an outfit based merely on the cover, not the story nor what the characters would wear. Colors of the outfit will all be taken from the cover design, so the books may be ones that I haven't read yet. All sets will be created via Polyvore.
  Today's feature is The Fault in Our Stars by John Green because it's now showing in theaters! I've read the book and watched the movie but I didn't cry in both of them. I got teary-eyed watching the movie though. Heehee.


  Have you guys watched the movie yet? How was it?


You Might Also Like

5 thoughts

  1. Love the look! Except I'm more of a flats person, so I would probably wear some kind of d'orsay flats.

    I haven't watched the movie yet. I've been so swamped with everything I need to do that I haven't gotten to it.

    -P.E. @ The Sirenic Codex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you included that pop of yellow like on the cover. I haven't read the book but my friend loves it so I'm going to the movie with her on Tuesday. Here's hoping I enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the oufit it just screams tfios for me but i'd prefer vans bc I will tumble down immediately just trying to walk in heels. I love how you put that yellow clutch to put some contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, you cried! Those shoes & shiny pants, yes!

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe