Dress Up That Cover #13 - My Life Next Door

2:04 PM

  Dress Up That Cover is a new feature where I create an outfit based merely on the cover, not the story nor what the characters would wear. Colors of the outfit will all be taken from the cover design, so the books may be ones that I haven't read yet. All sets will be created via Polyvore.
  Today's feature is My Life Next Door, which I read right after Anna and the French Kiss, and which also made me love the contemporary genre. I really loved reading this book, and it contributed to by boy-next-door addiction! Hope you guys like it! :)


You Might Also Like

4 thoughts

  1. That's such a cute outfit!! I thought it was a dress, but I see that it's a top and skirt and that skirt is just adorable! Also I love the earrings with it. I loved the book as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, really matches the cover. I also adored My Life Next Door (I can't wait to read What I thought Was True). And Anna was amazing (more like Etienne).

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool idea! And the outfit is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how every piece in the outfit stands out!

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe