Feature and Follow

12:03 PM


What are your favorite books of 2014 so far?

 I'm only going to include books published this year. Here are my top five picks, in no particular order. :)




You Might Also Like

25 thoughts

  1. Oo. All contemporaries...I think. I haven't read any of these. Adding them to my goodreads :)

    Axie @ Books are Bread

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes Maybe Someday is a fantastic read, totally agree with you there!
    Old bloglovin follower.
    Here is my FF.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've wanted to read the Jennifer Armentrout.
    New follower :)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of Free To Fall, but it looks so good and all the others are on my TBR pile! Excited to read To All The Boys I've Loved Before. Heard nothing but good things about it! New GFC follower.

    My FF

    Hannah @ The Book Landslide

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOoh White Hot Kiss! That was a fave of mine as well! Didn't choose it, because then my list would get really, really long!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had To All the Boys I've Loved Before in my wishlist since forever! Can't wait to read it. Great picks!

    New GFC follower. MY F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read the art of Lainey I hope I get to do so soon! Great picks. Thanks for checking out my F&F.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab choices, none I've read but I have heard of all of them and am interested in several of them!

    New GFC follower

    Thea @ Gizzimomo's Book Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  9. White Hot Kiss is also on my list! Great list GFC, bloglovin and twitter follower

    My Feature&Follow

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read any of these but Free to Fall looks really good! New GFC and Twitter follower!

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read either of these but they areall on my TBR.

    New Bloglovin follower.

    Natalie @ Natalie Hearts Books

    ReplyDelete
  12. White Hot Kiss is on my list of books to read this year. Hopefully I can get to it soon. New follower via GFC, Twitter, Tumblr, BlogLovin.

    My FF: http://booksnifferbookreviews.blogspot.com/2014/06/feature-follow-friday-favorite-books-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I read one of Hoover's books last year, I think. I did enjoy it, but I haven't had a chance to pick up any of her other books.

    Thanks for stopping by Second Run Reviews earlier.

    Terri M.
    Second Run Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  14. great picks!! :) I have To all the Boys I've Loved Before on my list too:)
    Thanks for stopping by!
    New Follower via GFC :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Free to Fall looks interesting. I haven´t heard of it before, so I´m curious about what it´s about. Dystopian?

    New follower via GFC.

    Nina from J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  16. Maybe Someday and To All the Boys I've loved Before were both amazing reads! I totally agree with your choice here!
    Happy Follow Friday.
    Kelsey @OCA

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've read Maybe Someday (which I totally LOVE) and Jenny Han's To All The Boys I've Loved Before! Love 'em!! <3 The other three books are some of the books that I've been meaning to read since it was released! I hope that I have more time to be able to read them already! BTW, I'm a new GFC, Twitter and Bloglovin' follower of your blog! Hoping that you'll stop by my blog too! @FandomlyBookish.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't read White Hot Kiss yet (although I'm a huge JLA fan) but I'm going to really try to read it this summer! And Free to Fall sounds amazing too!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great picks, I've had The Art of Lainey on my tbr list for a while! Thanks for stopping by my blog, following you back! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your picks! Thanks for stopping by following back via GFC and Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I heard great things about Colleen Hoover. My FF

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great list :) I see a couple new to me titles that I have to read.
    Thanks for stopping by my FF :)
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really enjoyed Maybe Someday, too, Kim. And I actually thought the audiobook was even better than the paperback :)
    Thanks for stopping by earlier.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really need to read a Colleen Hoover book. I've heard nothing but amazing things about her books.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great picks for you this week! White Hot Kiss was on my list too! Free to Fall was great. Sorry it took so long to get back to you, I've been out of town! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I followed back via Bloglovin :)
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe