Stacking the Shelves

5:00 AM


These are the books that I got from Netgalley. Thank you NG and respective publishers! :)

This is from the #VTRinPH signing. I wasn't able to go, but my friend Nina from The Bookish Confections had it signed for me! Thanks so much, Nina! :)

These are the books I bought! These are Hold Still by Nina LaCour, On the Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta, and To All the Boys I've Lost Before by Jenny Han! :)

This is what I won from Hazel's (Stay Bookish) #AhMAYzingReads Twitter party giveaway! Thanks so much, Hazel! :D

 These are the new post-its I bought. I am addicted to colorful post-its to mark my books because I didn't like writing on them! <3

This is the swag (bookmark + ribbon) I got from my favorite author, Katie McGarry. I have gotten these last month, but only remembered to post it now. :))

You Might Also Like

23 thoughts

  1. OOoh very nice haul! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up on Sunday, stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO jealous of all the swag and To All The Boys! I can't wait to hear what you have to say about it <3
    Jackie ~

    http://nobentspines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cool Stacking the Shelves! I really want to read To All The Boys I Loved Before and Say What You Will! My Stacking the Shelves will be up Sunday if you want to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you love all your new books. Its always awesome when our friends go to signings and get books signed.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing haul this week. I LOVED To All the Boys, such a brilliant book. One Two Three looks really interesting, getting more and more tempted to request that one. Congrats on the signed beauties! I hope you have a great reading week and enjoy all of your new additions :) Here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great haul! One Two Three really caught my eye -- though I wonder if it really mentions the torture of blocked ballet shoes, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! I'm a such a teacher. I lost all attention when the picture of post-its came up. I LOVE post its. That picture stirs a strong desire to go out and purchase some myself!

    Here's our StS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nearly all your books I've been dying to read. I too got the Katie McGarry book swag, and I love the ribbon. Have fun reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is a great bunch of books! I pretty much need to read all of these- especially To All the Boys and Jellicoe Road (since they are sitting here begging to be read!) and Say What You Will because it looks pretty great. And the signed stuff is AMAZING! Hope you enjoy your books :)

    -Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to see your review for One Two Three I seen that book and felt compelled to request it but I know better. Not with all of the books I need to review :/
    Enjoy your reads and thanks for checking out my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is an awesome haul. Fabulous signed books and bookmarks! I've been seeing a lot of Say What You Will lately. I'll be on the lookout for that.

    Sporadic Reads

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to read Say What You Will sooooo bad! I also participated in a book blitz for One, Two, Three and I can't wait to see your thoughts on it. Also, those post-its are fab <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh, One Two Three looks interesting. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great haul - To All The Boys I've Loved Before is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your winnings! so jealous ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great books! Hope you enjoy them all. Several of them are on my list. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great haul! Hope you enjoy all your books. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a lovely haul. I love signed books! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jellicoe Road is one of my all time favorite books. I really hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I loved the Shatter Me series and got my copy signed as well. I also have The Under The Never Sky trilogy signed but haven't had a chance to start it! I must! I've met her several times now too! Thanks for stopping by!

    Jennifer @ Some Like It Paranormal

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice signed copy of Shatter Me! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely haul! I also really want to read The Stepsister's Tale but I didn't request it on NG because I already have so many review books to deal with. Oh, and I just finished reading To All the Boys! Peter Kavinsky <3

    Thanks for dropping by my STS! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe