Stacking the Shelves

10:36 AM


Bought

For Review (from Harper)


Swag


Netgalley & Edelweiss


For Review (Tours)


For Review (Others)


Kindle Freebies



 October TBR


You Might Also Like

15 thoughts

  1. I'm SO excited to read The Invisible. I loved The Brokenhearted. That's a nice haul you have though. I hope you enjoy them all. Thanks for stopping by!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I basically want to read every book you got! I am so, so excited for A Thousand Pieces of You! And Stray and Messenger of Fear, too! I really liked Unravel Me (more than Shatter Me for sure!), hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting, interesting books! I've read Love and Other Unknown Variables and I liked it. Ooh and I didn't know until now that Michael Grant has a new book. Must put it on my wishlist. :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Invisible looks quite interesting. Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a good haul! I don't think I know annyyy of them. Hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any I confess but I heard great things about them. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice big book haul! I hope you enjoy reading them all. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOoh nice! I was quite surprised with how much I enjoyed the Shatter Me trilogy! And oooh how I LOVED A Thousand Pieces of You! Hope you enjoy all these new reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing books. Biggest Flirt looks cute. I like your freebies. They look amazing. Great haul. Thanks for visiting me earlier.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a pretty awesome haul you have this week! You picked up a few I've been wanting.
    Alison @ Ali's Books

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Fine Art of Pretending is so awesome! I have Love and Other Unknown Variables and I can't wait to read that. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome haul! I really liked On the Fence, and Storm. I have a few of these but I haven't read any of the rest. Happy reading and thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I been meaning to read On the fence for such a long time!!! I loved your haul :)

    http://sofialovesreading.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lots of great books! I hope you enjoy them all :-) I have Messenger of Fear but I've not started it yet. Hopefully it's good.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great haul this week. Harper sent you some amazing reads, quite a few I have been desperate to read myself. I really enjoyed On The Fence, although I am not surprised because West never disappoints. I hope you enjoy all of your reads :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe