Wonderfully Wicked Read-A-Thon

2:34 PM


The  Wonderfully Wicked Read-A-Thon is a time when we all get together to dedicate the days of October 17-27 to as much reading as possible. You read as much as you can in order to get yourself a little further through that huge to-read pile! We know real life gets in the way and even if you can’t participate more than one day, you’re welcome to join in on the fun!

When It Rains by Lisa De Jong
337/337 pages

Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
0/496 pages

Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi 
0/374 pages


0/0 pages


0/0 pages

Number of books goal
1/4 books

Number of pages goal
150/1000

You Might Also Like

2 thoughts

  1. I loved Unravel Me so I hope you enjoy it as well!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your status bars for each of your books. Looks like you didn't get as far as you were hoping. I posted my wrap-up here.

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe