Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing This Ye

1:16 PM


You Might Also Like

11 thoughts

  1. I have Unite Me on my shelves though I haven't been able to read it yet. Liars, Inc. sounds like a fantastic book and I'm definitely going to check that out.

    Great list and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list of books!! I hope you receive all the books on your list!! Here is my TTT list for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2014/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-i-wouldnt.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOh nice! Some new to me ones here! Except for Mafi which I really enjoyed those novellas! Hope Santa comes through for you!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your list this week! Very seasonal colours! I have a copy of Breaking The Rules which I'm looking forward to. I hope you receive these books from Santa. Merry Christmas! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read the Shatter Me series yet but I have been dying to read it. I hope you get Unite Me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It does look like we have different taste in books! I hope that you find some of these under the tree this year.;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm unfamiliar with your titles this week, save Unite Me and Liars, Inc. , but all seem intriguing. On a different note, I just found your blog through the Broke and the Bookish, and I noticed you're doing the 1,000,000 pages challenge. I'm also attempting to start this in 2015, I'm eager to get to it! (The sense of accomplishment will be real if I can make it.) I wish you good luck in the challenge, happy holidays, and I hope you receive the books on your list:)

    Claire @ Cover to Cover

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard great things about All Lined Up/All Broke Down - I really want to read this series! I hope you get some of these books!

    Happy Holidays!
    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picks. I'm dying to read several of these as well. here's my wishlist

    Also, I still have my $30 giveaway going. Maybe I can help you get some of these on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh, Unite Me is good! I want to read Alienated too, and Liars Inc! Hope you get all of the books you wish for :)

    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alienated is great. :) I hope you get everything you want for Christmas! :)

    Here's my TTT.

    Enter my Holiday Mixed Bag Book Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe