Fifteen Most Anticipated Books of Twenty-Fifteen


 In no particular order, these are my most anticipated books of 2015! I think it'll be fun to compare this post to my Top 15 Favorite Books of 2015 at the end of the year to see which ones appear on both lists! Anyway, here they go:

Youtube Version
 
 

March 5, 2015
Getting paid to lie? Making a cover story which ends up with a missing body? Yes, yes and yes! After reading The Fine Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes, I've been looking forward to more books by her, and I'm glad that I'm getting one this 2015!
Add it on Goodreads || Amazon

January 8th, 2015
Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher are two of my favorite authors, and after hearing that Colleen Hoover wrote the guy POV and Tarryn Fisher wrote the girl POV, I couldn't help but want to read it the moment I heard of it!
Add it on Goodreads || Amazon

January 6th, 2015
At first I was hesitant to read this, but after hearing only good things from those who have read it early on, I can't help but join the bandwagon in anticipating this one! I seriously have to buy a copy of this one soon!
Add it on Goodreads || Amazon

February 10th, 2015
This one is another book that I have heard nothing but good things about! After reading the synopsis, I think it has the potential to become a heart-clenching, mind-blowingly beautiful book!
Add it on Goodreads || Amazon

January 13th, 2015
A trail of clues, code-breaking and masked balls? Count me in! After loving Ally Carter's Gallagher Girl series, I couldn't help but be interested in this one. Plus, isn't the cover just amazing?
Add it on Goodreads || Amazon

March 10th, 2015
As I said a while ago, Colleen Hoover is one of my favorite authors, so I didn't even need to read the synopsis of this one to be excited about it. This one's on the list by default, and I can't wait to read it! The cover's so pretty too!
Add it on Goodreads || Amazon

February 12th, 2015
The cover of this book is just so pretty and the synopsis so compelling that I just couldn't resist it! With elements of seeing the future and romance, I feel like this definitely has the potential to become an amazing book!
Add it on Goodreads || Amazon

March 17th, 2015
As someone who constantly wonders what could have happened had things been different, I couldn't help but be sucked into this one. It seems compelling, interesting and it seems like many enjoyed this as well!
Add it on Goodreads || Amazon

March 31st, 2015
Karina Halle is an author that I heard nothing but good things about so I've always wanted to try her books out. What better way to start by starting with a 2015 release that sounds amazing and has a wonderful cover?
Add it on Goodreads || Amazon

Fall 2015
Time travel and a hunt that spans through centuries and continents? Sign me up for this one because I sure wouldn't want to miss it! I haven't read anything from this author yet, but the synopsis is seriously so compelling that I just want to read the book immediately!
Add it on Goodreads || Amazon

April 21st, 2015
Katie Cotugno is another author that I have heard lots of great things about, and this one's synopsis seems right up my alley, so I can't wait to read it, even though the rating in Goodreads is not that high.
Add it on Goodreads || Amazon

February 24th, 2015
The main character is a dream walker who stops nightmares. And "By stopping nightmares while sleeping, they help to stop nightmares in real life." How cool is that? I can't wait to get my hands on this one!
Add it on Goodreads || Amazon


June 2nd, 2015
I loved, loved, loved TATBILB so much, and I just can't wait to read this one! This needs no explanations. I'm just so excited and I wish June would come sooner so I can get my hands on it!
Add it on Goodreads || Amazon

March 2015
I don't know how to explain this one, but boy am I excited about it! Not only is the cover pretty, the synopsis seems so amazing too! I can't wait to read this one, even though it's not something that I would normally read. 
Add it on Goodreads || Amazon

May 5th, 2015
I love Kasie West, and I love fake boyfriends too, so I'm pretty sure that I will love this one despite it having below 4.00 stars on Goodreads. Also, isn't the cover just so cute?
Add it on Goodreads || Amazon