Stacking the Shelves (January)

11:03 AM


Youtube


 

Bought

Netgalley

 

Edelweiss


Audible Freebies


You Might Also Like

28 thoughts

  1. How did you like Never Never?! I'm so excited to read a new Colleen Hoover book! :D

    Rosie xx
    http://www.rosiereads.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like some great books. Did you like Never Never? I have heard mixed reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The School of Good and Evil has a pretty cover. I've seen it around a lot but it has never appealed to me because I keep thinking it's a middle grade book. Enjoy your stack of books :)

    MY STS
    ~Karina @ Watcha Reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOoh nice! Those are new to me reads! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul of books! I think Never Never is the first Colleen Hoover book I want to read so will be looking out for it at the library and I absolutely cannot wait to get my hands on a copy of I Remember You which sounds just like my cup of tea :)

    Enjoy your new books and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never Never looks good. I'm trying to read Maybe Someday and Ugly Love first though. I'm so behind! I hope you enjoy your new books. My STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh! School of Good and Evil has been on my wishlist for a while. Haven't gotten around to it, but seeing it reminds me! Great haul! My STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to read Never Never. Christy read it and she loved it so I shall dive into it sometime soon.

    Happy reading.

    Novel Ink's STS

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got Never, Never this week, too. I'm jealous of I Remember You, it sounds really good. I hope you enjoy your new books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to read Never Never. I hope we both enjoy it!

    Come and check out OUaT's STS !

    ReplyDelete
  11. These books are all so new to me! I'm gonna add this to my to be read list for sure! :)
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooooh, i remember you has a cute cover! interested to see how you liked it if you ended up reading it already!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  13. Never Never has me curious. I'll have to keep an eye out for your review I guess. The School for Good and Evil is one I really want to get my hands on soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I could not get into "School for Good and Evil" and ended up DNFing it. I hope you have better luck. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I'm so excited for Never Never! I really enjoyed All Broke Down. I love Cora's books. I also really want to read All the Bright Places- everyone seems to be raving about it! I hope you enjoy these Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I got Never Never and read it but didn't enjoy it. It was too slow and nothing really happened. I love All Broke Down. I wish I had known All The Bright Places was free :/ And I have I Remember You and I am loving it! I hope you enjoy your books and than you for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A different blue is a really great story hope you like it. These books are all so new to me! I'm gonna add this to my to be read list for sure! :)
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am so excited for One of the Guys. Never Never sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really need to try the Maas books. I haven't seen a lot of good review about never never but I hope you'll enjoy it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lots of interesting looking covers on your haul this week...nice! I love that cover for School of Good and Evil and I might need to find out more about it to see if it would be my kind of thing. Thanks for visiting my blog and I'm now following through bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've heard really great things about The School of Good and Evil. Really gotta check that one out soon. :D

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great haul! I've heard great things about Throne of Glass and I've actually had a copy of it on my shelves forever! The Walls Around Us is one that I can't wait to read. It sounds so amazing and I adore the cover. I hope that you enjoy all of your books. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  23. I loved All The Bright Places, it was one of my favorite books of 2014. I can't stop recommending it to others.
    -Jon from Bookish Antics!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great collection this week! The School of Good and Evil and Throne of Glass are on my TBR and Never Never looks really good. Happy Reading!
    Here’s my STS.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh, and the Leveler also caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I reaaaaally need to get round to reading Throne of Glass!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Never Never looks amazing! Enjoy all of your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love All the Bright Places! I really need to get to Never, Never!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings Enter my 2nd Annual Blogoversary Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe