STS: Birthday Edition + Edelweiss Grabs

2:34 PM


Birthday Book Haul


The Night Circus by Erin Morganstern
Paper Towns by John Green
Wreck This Journal by Keri Smith
Landline by Rainbow Rowell
Take Me On by Katie McGarry

Edelweiss Grabs

You Might Also Like

9 thoughts

  1. Great haul! I loved Take Me On and I really want to read Landline :) Between the Notes and The Night We Said Yes looks like good reads, I may have to check those out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh nice! These are all entirely new to me! Hope you thoroughly enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice bunch of books! I really like Katie McGarry. I grabbed Between the Notes (and a few others) at Edelweiss this week too. Come see what I got here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul - I really can't wait to read The Night We Said Yes!
    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by at my blog earlier :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard Rainbow Rowell is an awesome author! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome you got a Wreck This Journal! I started one in 2013 and still haven't finished it (eep!). I hope you enjoy all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! I really want to read Jennifer Echols' Superlatives series!

    Happy Reading!!
    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to read Paper Towns so badly!

    Check out my STS and maybe hit the follow button? http://bundles-of-books.blogspot.com/2015/01/new-year-new-commitment-sts.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love when Harper uploads a bunch of books to Edelweiss! I grabbed Between the Notes and The Night We Said Yes from them. And, I have Most Likely to Succeed too.

    Happy reading!

    My StS!

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe