Top 10 Most Anticipated Debut Novels For 2015

1:14 PM


1. Everything That Makes You by Moriah McStay
This just looks interesting and I feel like this would be just a one-sitting read.

2. Hello, I Love You by Katie M. Stout
This could turn into a disaster or one hell of an amazing read! 

3. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
I don't normally read books from this genre, but this one seems like an exception

4. My Heart and Other Blackholes by Jasmine Warga
Isn't the title intriguing? The synopsis sounds amazing too!

5. The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi
I cheated with this one because I actually already read this, and I loved it!

6. A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas
A sleeping beauty retelling that seems different from the rest. I can't help but be interested!

7. The Conspiracy Between Us by Maggie Hall
Puzzles and code breaking? Yes please! My hands are tingling just by reading the synopsis!

8. Between the Notes by Susan Roat
Again I cheated with this one, but I just loved it! And isn't the cover just lovely?

9. Playlist for the Dead by Michelle Falkoff
Despite its low rating on Goodreads, I can't help but be intrigued by this one.

10. Dreamfire by Kit Alloway
I've never heard of a book like this before, and I am very much interested.



You Might Also Like

22 thoughts

  1. There are so many promising debuts coming out this year! I hope that you enjoy them all when they release. :-) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Heart and Other Black Holes is amazing, and I really enjoyed Playlist for the Dead! I'm really excited for Everything That Makes You, A Wicked Thing, The Night We Said Yes and The Conspiracy of Us! I hope you enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Heart and Other Black Holes was soooooo good! I hope you love it when you finally read it! Great list!

    Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really excited for The Night We Said Yes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything That Makes You has such a gorgeous cover! I might check that one out! This is such a good list, I hope you enjoy them all!

    Thank you for stopping by my page! Feel free to stop by any time!
    Karla @ Silver Readings :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to hear you loved both The Night We Said Yes and Between the Notes! They both look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! Looking forward to a few of these too!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm still deciding whether I want to read My Heart and Other Black Holes because it's not what I'd usually read but it does sound really good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Red Queen! I think I've seen this one on nearly every single list - mine included! It just sounds amazing. The Conspiracy of Us! I neeeeed this one! I've just finished A Wicked Thing and it was good :)
    Great list! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything that Makes You sounds amazing!! We have so many brilliant books to look forward to! Great picks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've seen A Wicked Thing on lots of lists today- I will have to check it out!
    Thanks for stopping by The Local Muse

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just added A Wicked Thing to my TBR list yesterday. Any fairy tale retelling or twist and I'm immediately on board.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great list of debuts! I'm looking forward to quite a few of them.

    Sharon – Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad to hear you liked The Night We Said Yes. I've been seeing it on so many lists and it looks really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great list of debuts! I also want to read Playlist for the Dead despite the low ratings... fingers crossed! Lucky, you've already read some of these. I'm hoping to get to some sooner rather than later. :)

    Thanks for stopping by Becoming Books - meghann

    ReplyDelete
  16. So many of these almost made my list too! I actually had a few of them on (The Conspiracy of Us and The Night We Said Yes), but I was already going overboard hahha. Actually, I think all but one book on your list is on my TBR. Great choices, hope you enjoy them all :) And glad to hear you enjoyed The Night We Said Yes!

    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
  17. i might have to add some of these books to my TBR! ah! this week's TTT for 2015 debuts is dangerous! my TBR has grown exponentially reading everyone's post!
    http://www.wholly-books.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I totally agree with you about Hello, I Love You. And Dreamfire does sound intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I had a few of these on my list as well- The Red Queen, A Wicked Thing, and The Conspiracy of Us, but I looked up Between the Notes after seeing it on your list because I was hoping it would have something to do with music thinking about the notes part, and also because the cover does look good. It looks really interesting, I definitely want to add it to my TBR now!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I had to go ahead and add some of these that were on your list because I hadn't heard of them yet! I've been hearing good things about Red Queen too, so I'm def looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ah, all of these look so good! I love the cover for Between The Notes especially. And I've heard so many good things about Red Queen that it's kind of forced me to want to read it! =)

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe