Book Spine Poetry - The One Where I Tried and Still Failed

8:06 PM


  Fully Booked, a local bookstore here in the Philippines, has been posting a lot of Book Spine Poetry lately, and I couldn't help but want to do one too! This is my first attempt with actual books, so please tell me if it makes any sense or not at all. Hope you guys enjoy (and understand)! Haha!

If I stay, you have to stop this.
Say what you will.
Don't you forget about me, ever.

You Might Also Like

10 thoughts

  1. I like this one! I'm trying to do one for a challenge in the blogger love a thon this weekend and it's not working so well. I've found that I'm only okay at the depressing ones and not so okay at happy ones haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you think you failed?! I love it :) Although I like it more if the last line is 'Don't you forget about me. Ever.' But that's just me haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't say you "still failed" - I like this! I've never tried book spine poetry, but if I did, I'm sure it would be rough. But now I'm feeling inspired to try. Maybe a book spine haiku? Haha. :)

    I just found your blog via Bloggers Commenting Back, but I'm following it so I can remember to return (and hopefully see more spine poetry).

    ReplyDelete
  4. You didn't fail! This is fantastic. I'm such a perfectionist when it comes to this challenge. It's so hard but I love it and your poem!

    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh I love it! You did a great job! I think poetry is so, so hard, and yours is wonderful!
    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a simply pretty blog, which I adore. That's why I followed you immediately. Anyway, hope you take time to check out my blog & give a follow too on Bloglovin. :) I'm looking forward to more interactions with you. x

    Fiona of A Girl Between the Pages

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe