Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The Rest Of 2015

8:19 PM

ARCs Owned

 
I'm actually reading Never Always Sometimes right now, yay! :D

Others


You Might Also Like

8 thoughts

  1. I'm totally excited for Never Always Sometimes. I loved his debut, Let's Get Lost, and I am really looking forward to reading another book by him. Hope you enjoy it!
    Olivia @ Fluttering Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks!Until We Meet Again cover is pretty! Maybe I should read it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nice! Mostly new to me ones! Except for Maas, seeing that one a LOT!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! Your Voice is All I Hear is one that I'm really excited for too! Same with the Next Together. Happy reading! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. As someone who got to read THE ONE THING early (perks of being friends with the writer), it is SO good. You will LOVE it. It is funny and charming and snarky and real. I am also excited for YOUR VOICE IS ALL I HEAR…I am jealous you have an ARC of that one! Great great list!
    Here's mine: http://rachelwritesthings.blogspot.com/2015/06/top-ten-most-anticipated-releases-for.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! Some I'll need to look into! the Lies about Truth was also on my list! Can't wait to read it!
    Here's my List: http://wonderstruck-kcks.blogspot.com/2015/06/top-ten-most-anticipated-releases-for.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited for Queen of Shadows! The One Thing is also on my TBR.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/06/09/top-ten-tuesday-8/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never Always Sometimes is one I am looking forward to as well as Lies about the truth! I hope you manage to read them all this year :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe