Lettering and Calligraphy #1

7:30 AM

Lettering & Calligraphy is a new feature on the blog where I can share to you guys my other hobby besides reading. This feature will showcase my letter and calligraphy works of quotes from various books. I'm not an expert or even anywhere near , but I just wanted to share my works. :)
 This one is from Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby, which I really enjoyed.


  This one is from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas, one of my favorite series of all time! <3

What do you guys think?

Should I continue doing this or not? 
I don't know why but the quality of the photo is worse here :(


You Might Also Like

10 thoughts

  1. I love it! I wish I could write like that and you've chosen a very nice quote. Gotta love Throne of Glass :)

    -Mari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, P.E.! Indeed, Throne of Glass is one of the best series ever!

      Delete
  2. So, so pretty! I really need to work on learning calligraphy and typography stuff because I love the look of it so much! Love that quote from ToG.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! Just practice, practice and practice! :)

      Delete
  3. Fonts and lettering are such a HUGE trend in covers these days. I was thinking of doing a post on this -- maybe I will interview you :)
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, I love calligraphy and hand lettering, though. I just wish I had the skill at being able to do it, I have to settle with seeing everyone else's skills, I simply don't have the skill or patience to learn it properly. I hope you do more of these because they are very cool and I do enjoy a good quote.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just practice and you will get there! :) I will.

      Delete
  5. I loooove doing calligraphy! Or composing fonts in general XD Please do continue it! I would looooove to see more.
    Jackie // No Bent Spines

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe