Dress Up That Cover #45 - Fairest

8:00 AM


  Dress Up That Cover is a new feature where I create an outfit based merely on the cover, not the story nor what the characters would wear. Colors of the outfit will all be taken from the cover design, so the books may be ones that I haven't read yet. All sets will be created via Polyvore.
  This week's feature is Fairest by Marissa Meyer. The Lunar Chronicles has been on my TBR ever since before it was even released. Now it already has a lot of books to the series, and I still haven't picked up Cinder yet! What do you guys think, should I move the series to the top of my TBR list?
Fairest


You Might Also Like

2 thoughts

  1. Ooooh this is perfect for that cover! I love it! As for the series, I have only read Cinder and Scarlet. I liked them, but I didn't *love* them. So yeah, I would suggest reading them, but you probably don't need to run right out for them :)
    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this ensemble! I haven't read Fairest yet, but I'll probably read it before Winter comes out!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe