Stacking the Shelves: April - June Edition

7:30 AM

 

  I've missed so, so many months of StS posts now, but I still wanted to post my haul since I want to keep track of when I received particular books. I hope you guys don't mind me posting this haul months late.

April



May


 

 June











(Book Lending) 




You Might Also Like

1 thoughts

  1. A lot of books in one go so I am not sure where to start! For the ebooks you bought I really do want to try Rainfall because I read another book by that author and managed to really enjoy it! As well as that I have quite a few books in common with you. I have read Made You Up and I just loved everything about it, so I hope you do as well! Such a pretty cover :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe