Top Ten Quotes I Loved From Books I Read In The Past Year Or So




"We're just people, and people sometimes do stupid things."
Made You Up by Francesca Zappia

 
"Libraries were full of ideas. Perhaps the most dangerous and powerful weapons."
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

 "Never let them take what you're not willing to give."
- Stray by Elisa Sussman

 

 "There's a part of everyone that needs to be taken care of. Denying it 
exists doesn't change the truth. It only makes you very lonely."
- The Sweet Gum Tree by Katherine Alred


 "I felt lost and I lost the map to find myself. The moon said he would tell me who 
I was, but I told him no. No, there's something wonderful in not knowing."
- Ugly People Beautiful Hearts by Marlen Komar


 "Our fears are what stifle us, and we're only scared of what we don't understand."
- Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry

 "There's no way to avoid regret. Don't let anybody tell you different. 
Regret is just life's aftertaste. No matter what you choose, you're 
gonna wonder if you shoulda done things different. I didn't 
necessarily choose wrong, I just chose."
- A Different Blue by Amy Harmon

 "A person sick with cancer has the support of the community. 
Everyone bonds together and tries to help. Friends organize bake sales 
and blood drives. Next door neighbors bring tuna casseroles to the
 family. There are no casseroles for Schizophrenia. People are afraid so 
they keep away. The families are embarrassed so they hide. They pretend 
that their son or daughter has gone abroad or is busy at school. 
Anything to avoid telling the truth."
- Your Voice is All I Hear by Leah Scheier

 "You could rattle the stars, if only you dared."
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas


 "Sometimes we are our biggest critic and the person we have the
hardest time gaining approval from is usually ourselves."
- Unlit Star by Lindy Zart


All photos and hand lettering are made by me. 
If you want to see more, follow me on Instagram. :)

Labels: