Stacking the Shelves: 2016 eARCs I Have

10:00 AM

 January Releases

 

February Releases


 March Releases


April Releases




You Might Also Like

8 thoughts

  1. Firsts and Shade Me are coming up for my blog tour reads for next month. I hope to start them next week. Nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I love the cover of Shade Me!!! Happy reading :)
    Danielle @ Life With Two Boys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! There are a few there that I might have to check out just based on the covers! I hope you have lots of fun with all these shiny books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHOA!! Nice haul! I am very much looking forward to Reign and Shadows, The Shadow Queen, The Great Hunt, and Seven Black Diamonds! Curious about Burning Glass too! Hope you enjoy all the awesomeness!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul. I'm looking forward to all those Harper Teen Releases. I hope you are as well.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the shadow queen to read too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so want Sword and Verse and Assassin's Heart! I requested them so fingers crossed I get them! I have The Shadow Queen which I hope to read in early January :) Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at all these great ARCS! I hope you enjoy them all, I'm really excited for some of these.

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe