Waiting on Wednesday

4:33 PM




The Impostor Queen by Sarah Fine
Release date: January 5, 2016
  Sixteen-year-old Elli was a small child when the Elders of Kupari chose her to succeed the Valtia, the queen who wields infinitely powerful ice and fire magic. Since then, Elli has lived in the temple, surrounded by luxury and tutored by magical priests, as she prepares for the day when the Valtia perishes and the magic finds a new home in her. Elli is destined to be the most powerful Valtia to ever rule.

  But when the queen dies defending the kingdom from invading warriors, the magic doesn’t enter Elli. It’s nowhere to be found.

 Disgraced, Elli flees to the outlands, the home of banished criminals—some who would love to see the temple burn with all its priests inside. As she finds her footing in this new world, Elli uncovers devastating new information about the Kupari magic, those who wield it, and the prophecy that foretold her destiny. Torn between the love she has for her people and her growing loyalty to the banished, Elli struggles to understand the true role she was meant to play. But as war looms, she must align with the right side—before the kingdom and its magic are completely destroyed. 
  Oh, don't you think that this book just sounds so interesting? What book/s are you looking forward to this week?



You Might Also Like

28 thoughts

  1. Nice! Been seeing a lot of this one around and admit to being curious about it! LOL!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pick! I'm looking forward to this one as well.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not my usual read, but I love the cover, and the blurb sounds fascinating. Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, and thanks for visiting as well. :)

      Delete
  4. This one is on my TBR too, haha. It sounds really good and it comes out in a few weeks, soon it shall be mine! I will probably feature this one on my next WOW! ;) I hope you get to read it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I know right! I hope we both get to read it soon :)

      Delete
  5. Sounds good, I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to this one too! Thanks for visiting my blog! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm looking forward to this one too! Thanks for visiting my blog! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVED The Impostor Queen! All of Sarah Fine's books have been excellent. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a lovely week. :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, really? Yay! Now I'm more excited to read this one!

      Delete
  9. I have seen this everywhere. Still debating whether I'll put it in my TBR list.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! This is the first I've heard of this one but it is definitely going on my TBR! I absolutely LOVED Of Metal and Wishes so I'm excited to read something else by Sarah Fine! :D

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read anything by Sarah Fine before, but I'm really interested in this one :)

      Delete
  11. Sounds interesting. I've never heard of this one until now so thanks for sharing! And oh, thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. YES! So excited for this, the crazy is just amazing! I really like Sarah Fine and this story sounds so interesting. Great pick!

    Here's My WOW (:

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pick! I just heard about this one recently and it sounds really good. I definitely have it on my list.

    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow this one does sound interesting for sure. I like it. Will definitely mark it down to look at again and the cover is pretty interesting as well. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This definitely sounds interesting, Kim! I'm adding it to my TBR.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've seen this one around a couple of times ... it sounds quite interesting, so I'll keep an eye on it! I hope you'll enjoy it!! Thanks for stopping by & following my blog - I follow you too now! :)

    Have a great day!
    Yvonne @ A World Between Folded Pages

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't really decide if I want to read this, or not. I hope you'll love it though. Thanks for sharing, and for stopping by my WoW earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great pick I have also been intrigued and curious about this book, it looks and sounds absolutely Fantastic! Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I had this downloaded and then it expired *cries*
    But hope to read it when it comes out!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oo this book sounds just so amazing!
    This sounds as a perfect new ya fantasy book! :D

    X claire
    Http://bookswithclaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe