2016 Review Copies

8:48 PM





January Releases:


February Releases: 


March Releases:


April Releases:


May Releases:


June Releases:



You Might Also Like

10 thoughts

  1. Great haul! *screams* Most of these are on my wish list and I can't wait to read them. Happy reading!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many books from HC! I also got and ARC of The Mystery of Hollow Places, Shade Me and Thicker Than Water recently! Happy Reading, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa. Just WHOA!!! That is one amazing haul!! Very Happy Reading to you! ;)

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many awesome books from Harper Collins. I hope you enjoy all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul!! I spot so many that I have on my wishlist. Hope you enjoy all your new books!

    My STT

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many amazing books! Shade Me is one that I definitely want to check out. I hope you have a lovely 2016. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a great haul! I spy so many books that I'm really looking forward to. Especially This Savage Song, it looks so good! I've read Firsts, The Girl From Everywhere, and am currently reading Burning Glass. I hope you have a wonderful reading year for 2016!

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe