Lettering and Calligraphy #15 - All the Bright Places

Lettering & Calligraphy is a new feature on the blog where I can share to you guys my other hobby besides reading. This feature will showcase my letter and calligraphy works of quotes from various books. I'm not an expert or even anywhere near , but I just wanted to share my works. :)
"The problem with people is that they forget that most of the time, it's the small things that count." - All the Bright Places by Jennifer Nieven
 As a psychology major, All the Bright Places is one of my most recommended books. Although there were some things that I didn't like, this book shows what it's really like to have depression, and it was both an enlightening and frightening experience. I wish more people would read this remove the stigma that people with depression are weak.

Instagram

Labels: