Dewey's Readathon Round 2!

7:54 PM


What is Dewey’s 24-Hour Read-a-thon? For 24 hours, we read books, post to our blogs, Twitters, Tumblrs, Goodreads and MORE about our reading, and visit other readers’ homes online. We also participate in mini-challenges throughout the day. It happens twice a year, in April and in October.
  This is my tentative list of books from which I can choose from. If you've read any of these books and want to recommend which one I should read first, please leave a comment down below because I'm having a hard time choosing which books to read.

  The readathon starts at 8:00pm on April 23 here in the Philippines. I still plan on sleeping for maybe 4 hours or so, and the rest I would just read. This year, I think I'll go for 3 books, instead of the 2 last year. I'm always so lucky to be able to join during April because it's my term break, and I'm so, so excited!


302/302 pages

How it Feels to Fly by Kathryn Holmes

358/358 pages

Wanderlost by Jen Malone

316/316 pages

The Season of You and Me by Robin Constantine

0/342 pages

The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson

0/275 pages



Hour 4:

I just finished reading My Heart and Other Black Holes, so I'm now checking on social media and mini-challenges. Ah, this feels so fulfilling! I told myself that I should probably write a review for the book while everything is still fresh in my mind, but meh. I loved the book and I just couldn't put thoughts into words, so I'm putting that one off and jumping onto my next book! :)


Hour 10:

I just finished reading How It Feels to Fly, which is a book that you won't realize how good it is until you close the book, at least for me. Anyway, I'm just going through social media again.
 

Hour 11:

Okay, it's 6am here, and I'm just so sleepy, but I'm trying to fight it off.


Hour 16:

I just woke up, so I'm going through social media againn. It's almost 12 noon here, so I'll get lunch afterwards and go back to reading.

Hour 22:

Three books down! I'm just gonna snack and then I might retire, or I might try to go halfway through The Sky is Everywhere before the readathon finishes. We'll see. But for now, I've already acheived my goal and I feel pretty awesome!

You Might Also Like

2 thoughts

  1. Good luck with the readathon! It looks fun... one of these days I'm going to participate! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is so much fun, and I hope you get to participate soon! Thanks for dropping by, Greg. :)

      Delete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe