Lettering and Calligraphy #17 - A Different Blue

Lettering & Calligraphy is a new feature on the blog where I can share to you guys my other hobby besides reading. This feature will showcase my letter and calligraphy works of quotes from various books. I'm not an expert or even anywhere near , but I just wanted to share my works. :)
"There's no way to avoid regret. Don't let anybody tell you different. Regret is just lfie's aftertaste. No matter what you choose, you're gonna wonder if you shoulda done things different. I didn't necessarily choose wrong, I just chose." - A Different Blue by Amy Harmon
 Another simple, ombre one. This one is a quote from one of my favorite books, A Different Blue by Amy Harmon. Guys, if you haven't read this yet, you're missing out! Just look at how amazing this quote is.

Instagram

Labels: