Stacking the Shelves

7:30 AM


  So I looked at all the posts tagged with Stacking the Shelves on this blog, and apparently, my last StS post was still from last year! Wow, I can't believe that that's how the 2nd term of college (January to April 14) was for me! Don't worry though, because now I'm on break and the blogging would surely be more consistent. Anyway, I will only be showing you guys the books that I received in the last 30 days or so to keep this post minimal. 

Thank you so much to Harper Collins International for sending
all these lovelies all the way to the Philippines! Love you all! <3

Thank you Netgalley, Stacey Lee, G.P. Putnam's and SST for this! 


  
Thank you Edelweiss and respective publishers! :)



You Might Also Like

16 thoughts

  1. OOh nice! Those are some new to me books! Hope you enjoy each and every one of them!

    My STS will be up on Sunday, be sure to stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much contemporary! So much excitement! So much beauty (especially How it Feels to Fly!) Now I want to read all the contemporaries... Happy Reading :)

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great book haul! I love the sound of quite a few of your new books so I'm going to be making a list to look them up. :) I hope you enjoy reading them all.

    Here's my StS:
    https://rathertoofondofbooks.wordpress.com/2016/04/23/stacking-the-shelves-23-april/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like Edelweiss was very good to you. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I have a copy of The Season of You and Me that I'm hoping to get to soon. I always request Harper's books but I've had no luck with them for almost 4 years since I started blogging. :/ Happy reading!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wanderlost looks like a cute one. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also got Change Places With Me and This Is My Brain On Boys! Really excited to read them! Happy Reading, Kim! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! I haven't read any of these but I hope you love them!! Happy reading :)

    Danielle @ Life With Two Boys

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have This Is My Brain On Boys and A Season for Fireflies! I haven't read them but I might read them this week or the next :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! SO many great books in this post! Very lucky! I hope you enjoy all your new books. Can't wait to hear how you like them.

    Danica @ A Redheaded Bookworm
    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't heard of any of these but it's good you are back. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  12. You had an awesome haul this week! (gah, silly me, getting all jealous over everyone ELSE's awesome hauls! XD )

    Here's hoping that you enjoy your recent acquisitions! Thanks so much for stopping by my StS this week; happy book-ing to you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many books! I thought Ivory and Bone was just okay, but I really enjoyed My Lady Jane. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous week. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great haul! My Lady Jane is one that I'm really excited for! I've already been hearing such amazing things about it :D

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am dying to read Wanderlost!! Enjoy your loot! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so jealous of your copies of My Lady Jane and Ivory and Bone. Those look fantastic. I hope you enjoy all of your new lovelies!

    Rachelle @ Shell's Stories

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe