Friday Blog Hops

2:09 PM


Top 5 Reason Why I Love YA Contemporary Romance:

  1. The feels.
  2. Light and quick reads.
  3. Fluffy yet meaningful content.
  4. Easy to relate to.
  5. I don't have to learn a lot of new terms.

Book Blogger Hop

Do you keep a Blog Roll List?

 No. I thought about doing it before, but I didn't push through. It's hard to choose my favorite blogs so now I think it's better not to keep one at all. 


You Might Also Like

7 thoughts

  1. Nice! I think I can apply some of these to my reading Paranormal books. Though I do learn a lot of new terms! LOL! Mainly in regards to mythologies!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are definitely reasons why I also love contemporary YA, too. Thanks for stopping by. I'm following you back 👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the feels!! Contemporary YA is such a fun genre. I don't read it a lot unless there is tons of hype about a certain book, but I'm always glad when I do. Following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good reasons for loving YA!! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog as well ;)

    Ella @Naga Sanctuary

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe