Stacking the Shelves

1:58 PM





 
I was too excited to read these two books that I bought and devoured them immediately! 



 
Thank you Edelweiss and Harper Collins for these lovelies! 
Thank you Netgalley and St. Martin's Griffin for this one! 



You Might Also Like

12 thoughts

  1. Lucky girl with Bright Smoke, Cold Fire. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I desperately want to read A Court of Mist and Fury as I LOVED the first book! I've also heard such amazing things about Six of Crows - I really need to read that too. So many books, so little time! ;D

    Enjoy your new books! :)

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My Book Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice haul, Kim! There are several I want to read one day, too :) Have a wonderful weekend and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. These books look great! I'm not surprised that you devoured the first two!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I own Six of Crows, but haven't reas it yet. I'm excited to read Diplomatic Immunity and Bright Smoke. Great haul! Hope you're having a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! I still need to read Six of Crows, ACOMAF! And sooo can't wait to read Rosamund's next book! Still need to read Crimson Bound too for that matter! LOL! Great haul!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got a lot of books. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  8. You haul looks great! I need to read Six of Crows, but I LOVED the others! Happy Reading!
    - New follower :)

    My Stacking the Shelves
    Peyton @A Bookish Mess

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait for Diplomatic Immunity! It sounds so good. Happy reading!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am curious about You Know Me Well. It is interesting to see collaboration stories.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh, I'm so excited for Bright Smoke, Cold Fire! Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe