Lettering and Calligraphy #22 - After Hello

Lettering & Calligraphy is a new feature on the blog where I can share to you guys my other hobby besides reading. This feature will showcase my letter and calligraphy works of quotes from various books. I'm not an expert or even anywhere near , but I just wanted to share my works. :)

"You know, I've learned that sometimes you can only see what you want to see by changing where you stand. And standing somewhere unexpected can lead to unexpected sicoveries."  - After Hello:
After Hello is one of my favorite books of all time. I think it's an undiscovered gem that deserves everyone's attention. It's filled with inspirational and motivational quotes like this one, which really guided me at the point when I felt so lost. I have so much love for this book! <3

Instagram

Labels: