Top Ten Tuesdays: Favorite TV Series

5:30 AM


Top 6 Shows
Friends

You Might Also Like

9 thoughts

  1. I love Flash. It's funny when he guest starred on Arrow I wasn't blown away, but then I started watching Flash and loved it. More than arrow now lol. Although Arrow's kinda lost me. Anyway great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friends and Modern Family are also on my list, they are so good. My top 10 is at http://bit.ly/2cb8ItF

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I have seen of Two Broke Girls was absolutely hilarious! I also loved friends when I was younger! :-D
    Here is my TT: https://pageturner20.wordpress.com/2016/09/06/top-ten-tuesday-43/

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 Broke Girls is so much fun! I haven't watched any others in your list, but if you haven't tried Scream Queens yet, you definitely should! It's amazing :D

    Ruzaika @ The Regal Critiques

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely liked the earlier seasons of Friends!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Friends is my all time favorite as well. I've watched it countless time and it never gets old.
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOve Modern Family , I am so like Gloria at home!
    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Friends, too! Some of my current favorites are Jane the Virgin, iZombie, The 100, and Gilmore Girls. I also really love Friday Night Lights, Downton Abbey, and The West Wing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YESSS, Friends is definitely a forever favorite for me, too.

    The Flash is another favorite. I also love Gossip Girl, Orphan Black and OITNB (probably not after I've watched the 4th season, though).

    I so want to start watching Modern Family and 2 Broke Girls at some point.

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe