Stacking the Shelves - April

3:39 PM






 Thank you Netgalley and Random House for these lovelies! 

 Thank you Edelweiss and Harper Collins for these! 



Audiobooks

 Eeep, thank you so much for these, Macmillan! 
I never thought I'd receive audiobooks for review! 


Which of these have you read? 

What did you think about them? 

Which book do you think should I read first? 








You Might Also Like

17 thoughts

  1. Ooh, good haul. I need to read The Star-Touched Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! I loved Caraval!! I still need to read Dream a Little Dream, and Kerstin's first series for that matter! LOL! Hope you enjoy all the new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you got a lot of great new books. I haven't gotten a chance to read any of these yet but quite a few of them are on my TBR/Wishlist. Hope you enjoy them all and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I hope you get to read the ones on your TBR soon :)

      Delete
  4. Great haul! The only book I've read is Caraval, but I loved it! It was so unique :)

    Sinead
    https://lessrealitymorebooks.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been anxious to read Caraval. I've heard mixed things about it but for the most part, I think it will be pretty good. Great haul and hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are awesome!! I absolutely loved Caraval when I read it. I'm curious if the audiobook is just as amazing as the reading experience was. I hope you get the chance to read (or listen!) to these soon!

    New follower :) Your blog is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who's that Girl and Everything All At Once sound sooooo good! Also I got Dream A Little Dream last week! I can't wait to check it out, and I really need to finish Caraval, I hope the audiobooks are good! Awesome week of books, you got a new follower in me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How To Disappear and caraval both look good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How did I miss the Star-Touched Queen novella???? Much check it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Exciting haul! Love it. I am also waiting to read Caraval.
    New GFC follower here!
    Here's my STS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I'll bet the Star-Touched Queen and Caraval audios are amazing!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe