My Book Boyfriend

Boys in books are just better. Right? Well, let’s put them to the test.
Welcome to My Book Boyfriend. A new weekly meme, hosted by theunreadreder, in which we swoon over boys in books!

My book boyfriend for this week is Adrian Ivashkov from The Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead


What I love about this boy, you ask? Well, it's more on, what's NOT to?!
This guy is perfect. He has the looks, the money and the atittude. He may seem like a playboy at first, but deep inside he's one who's willing to change for the better for the girl he likes. 

Here are some quotes by him:

"You're one of those people who either has soul mates or mortal enemies, aren't you? No in-between."
- Adrian Ivashkov to Rose Hathaway (Frostbite)
Adrian: "No surprise there. She's one of those people who can charm anyone she wants if she tries hard enough. Even people who hate her."
Rose: "I feel that way when I talk to you."
- Adrian Ivashkov and Rose Hathaway (Frostbite)

"Look, Rose. You don't have to keep up with the hard-to-get thing. You've already got me."
- Adrian Ivashkov (Shadow Kiss)

"Don't worry, little dhampir. You might be surrounded by clouds, but you'll always be like sunshine to me."
- Adrian Ivashkov (Shadow Kiss)



"I'm always crazy around you Rose. Here, I'm going to write an impromptu poem for you."
He tipped his head back and shouted to the sky:
"Rose is in red
But never in blue
Sharp as a thorn
Fights like one too."
- Adrian Ivashkov (Shadow Kiss)

"I know how devastated you must be to miss me. But leave a message, and I’ll try to ease your agony as soon as possible.”
- Adrian Ivashkov (Blood Promise)

 Adrian: "Rose, nothing in this world could make me hate you."

"I know. You did what you did out of love. I can't be mad at you over that. It was stupid, but that's how love is."
- Adrian Ivashkov (Spirit Bound)


"If only it were that easy. You forget: I have an addictive personality. I'm addicted to you. Somehow I think you could do all sorts of bad things to me, and I'd still come back to you."
- Adrian Ivashkov (Spirit Bound)

"I loved you! I loved you and you destroyed me. You took my heart and ripped it up. You might as well have staked me!" The Change in his features also caught me by surprise. His voice filled the room. So much grief, so much anger. So unlike the usual Adrian. He strode toward me, hand clasped over his chest. "I.Loved. You. And you used me the whole time."
- Adrian Ivashkov (Last Sacrifice)