Two New Additions to the Blog!


  Hey guys! I have a great news! Since school will be starting in late August, I needed help with my blog. I've been looking for permanent guest reviewers for a while now, and luckily, I found two! In the next months, you will be seeing at least one review from these two every month! Without further ado, here they are:

  I love reading, which is obvious. I read all genres but, at the moment, I'm very invested in YA. I have an endless TBR. My favourite series are The Shadowhunter Chronicles, The Lunar Chronicles and the Percy Jackson series. Percy Jackson is my favourite character of all time.

  My favourite writers are Cassandra Clare, Rick Riordan and Amy Harmon (I adore her book "Making Faces". So many feels...).

  Other than books, I watch many TV shows. I love Supernatural (I have a very unhealthy obsession with SPN), Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Teen Wolf and The Big Band Theory. I also love The Marvel's Cinematic Universe. The Avengers is my favourite movie.

   I try to be fair while writing my reviews and ratings but there are some things that drive me crazy. Sparkly, stalky vampires is one of them.

                                        
  Hello, my name is Connie and I'm an 18 year old British girl who loves reading and collecting books. I love reading dystopian and adventure books, along with horror but I do have a soft spot for YA contemporary! I'm one of the guest reviewers on this blog and I'm very excited to get started! I try and read ARCs from self published or upcoming authors as well!

   I'm really looking forward to working with these two, and the blog load will definitely be lighter with them giving me a helping hand! I'm so lucky to have found not one, but two people to help me with the blog!