Dress Up That Cover #44 - A Darker Shade of Magic

introduction here

  Dress Up That Cover is a new feature where I create an outfit based merely on the cover, not the story nor what the characters would wear. Colors of the outfit will all be taken from the cover design, so the books may be ones that I haven't read yet. All sets will be created via Polyvore.
  This week's feature is A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab. I've been hearing lots of great things about this author, and as of the moment that I am scheduling this post (August 12th), I am actually currently reading this book! This is my first V.E. Schwab read, and I am really excited about it! What did you guys think of this book? :)
A Darker Shade of Magic
A Darker Shade of Magic by offashionandbeauty featuring plus size jackets

Labels: