Top Ten New-To-Me Favorite Authors I Read For The First Time In 2015


Sarah J. Maas

  I can't believe that I only started reading the Throne of Glass series this year because that book is at the top of my favorite series! Oh gosh, I can't even begin to describe just how amazing Sarah J. Maas is. Every book I've read from her is a 5-star read and I cannot wait for more! 

Courtney C. Stevens

  I read Faking Normal earlier this year and can I just say, it's one of the best contemporary romances that I've ever read! The main characters are just so lovable and relatable, and I just loved them to bits and pieces! I also read The Lies About the Truth earlier and although I didn't love-love it, I still really enjoyed reading it.

Amber L. Johnson

  Amber L. Johnson's Puddle Jumping is THE BEST romance I've ever read. Gosh, every time I think about it, a rush of feels just comes to me. And to think that she's self-published makes me admire her all the more. I plan to read her other books as well in the future, but for now, if you haven't read this book yet, please go ahead and read it.

Becky Albertalli

  Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda - need I say more? That book just oozes with cuteness and all the feels! I'm really looking forward to Albertalli's future works because her writing style is really unique for me. 

Francesca Zappia

  Oh man, Made You Up is one of the best books I've read this year. I admire Zappia for writing about a taboo topic, and I admire her even more for being able to deliver. This book is one that I always recommend to others and I am curious about what Zappia will come up with next.

Veronica Rossi

  Not being a fan of Dystopia, I was wary when I read the Under the Never Sky trilogy. With Dystopian novels, it's rare that I like a series from start to finish, but Rossi managed to do that and I am now a fan.

Melissa De La Cruz

  I just read The Ring and the Crown this year and I know that many didn't like that book, but I really, really did. I'm glad that I have the Blue Bloods series on my shelf and I'm really excited to read that next year! 

Jessi Kirby

  I read Things We Know by Heart earlier this year and I just really loved the writing style. I loved the character development of the main character and I loved the romance as well. There were also a lot of amazing quotes in the novel that I really loved.

V.E. Schwab

  I've been hearing a lot of great things about V.E. Schwab since last year. I finally read A Darker Shade of Magic this year and I am truly amazed! I really like her writing style and I really enjoyed her book despite it not having too much romance.

Adi Alsaid

  Never Always Sometimes is one of the most unique books I've read. Under other circumstances, I know that I would have hated the book, but because of the writing style, I was really able to like the book.



Labels: