Freebie: A5 May Calendar

8:29 PM


          I know this is not book related, but for those of you who, like me, also use the bullet journal, this may come useful to you. I made this the other day to use for my bullet journal, and I thought I'd share it to you guys. Happy May!

         On another note, do you want to see me post how I used my bullet journal to track my book blogging responsibilities? Let me know in the comments down below.

You Might Also Like

2 thoughts

  1. Pretty!! I would love to see any and all Bullet Journal posts you have :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe