Stacking the Shelves - February

11:58 AM




Free from Amazon

Play of Light by Debra Doxer
Kids in Love by Nikki Godwin

Blog Tours

99 Days by Katie Cotugno
Soul Crossed by Lisa Gail Green
The Ghost of You by Amanda Buckhard
Eleven Weeks by Elana K. Arnold

Edelweiss & Netgalley

Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby
My Best Everything by Sarah Tomp
Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge
Becoming Rain by KA Tucker

Traded

Liars, Inc. by Paula Stokes

Bought

Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson

Bought from a booksale

Deception by CJ Redwine
Faking Normal by Courtney Stevens
Revelation by Melissa De La Cruz
Masquerade by Melissa De La Cruz
The Van Allen Legacy by Melissa De La Cruz
Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi
Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi


 Bookmark with my blog name on it! <3

You Might Also Like

16 thoughts

  1. I'm not familiar with most of the books on your haul-except the booksale ones. I read the first couple of Blue Bloods books but never continued with the series. Nice big haul this week! Happy reading...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many amazing books! I really want to start the Blue Bloods series and complete the Under the Never Sky trilogy and also read Ready Player One because it's been on my TBR for forever! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, looks like a great haul! I hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am reading Becoming Rain right now, It's good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an amazing haul! I can't wait to start Things We Know by Heart and 99 Days, I really hope we end up loving them both. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any I confess but I hope you'll enjoy them. happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic books! I can't wait to read Jessi Kirby's newest book. I also have 99 Days and am looking forward to checking that one out. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many books! I'm so tempted to pick up The Way of Kings because I really want to read some more Sanderson, so I hope you enjoy it. It's meant to be really good. And you can't go wrong with Steelheart, it's brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh Crimson Bound. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOOh wow! Nice!! Great haul! And lovely bookmark!! Envious of Crimson Bound! EW rejected me like 3 times for it, so I stopped requesting! Got plenty on my pile to read anyway! LOL!

    Hope you enjoy all your new reads!


    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at that bookmark! I've read Steelheart and the Blue Bloods novels. However I've been wanting to start Blue Bloods over since I haven't quite finished the last few novels. Happy reading!

    Thanks for visiting my haul.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great haul! I have yet to read anything by Sanderson. I will remedy that soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG, LOVE that bookmark!<3 great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Way of Kings sounds good and hope you enjoy! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohh, VERY nice haul! I am so excited for My Best Everything! I have 99 Days, Liars Inc, and Things We Know by Heart and I am really looking forward to those as well! And I adored Into the Still Blue! Hope you enjoy all the new books, and have a wonderful week!
    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have Crimson Bound too on my Kindle. I like the author's writing style, so I can't wait to read it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe