After two terms of doing my undergraduate thesis in AB Psychology on LGBT and conversion therapy, I am officially back to blogging! It's sad when I saw that I've only read 20 books so far (compared to the 100 books I've read every year before), so I'm trying to catch up with that as well.
I also made some changes on the design of the blog in terms of the blog header and the graphics I use for each post. What do you guys think about the changed I made?
(The old Header)
(New header and blog graphics)
- Words on Bathroom Walls by Julia Walton ★★★★ - Get a glimpse of what it's like to be in the head of someone with schizophrenia.
- The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi ★★ - Not really worth the hype, in my opinion.
- They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera ★★★★★ - Please enlighten yourselves and read this perfect novel by Adam Silvera!
- A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas ★★★★★ - Every bit as explosive as I expected, and still managed to top my expectations to garner 5 stars!
- Ruined by Amy Tintera ★★★★ - I was so surprised at how amazing this is, and it looks like I have another series to look forward to.
- Hunted by Meagan Spooner ★★★★ - Beauty and the Beast was never retold with this much emotion before, featuring a headstrong Belle who actually uses her brain. Must-read!
- Top Ten by Katie Cotugno ★★★ - Started out annoying but ended just okay. Kinda meh.
- Dress Up That Cover #72: Not If I See You First
- Dress Up That Cover #73: We Are Okay
Labels: Wrap Up