Top Ten Books I Would Recommend

10:23 AM


Click the pics for review! (If there is)
In no particular order, these are my most recommended books. :)


Be sure to share your links! :D

You Might Also Like

13 thoughts

  1. I am jealous you have gotten to read Dare to You! Very nice list though!
    You can find mine here http://foreverdream21.blogspot.ca/

    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally forgot the Hunger Games. duh. LOL. but yay for Divergent!

    my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Four of those books are also on my list. Great picks! I did not include Anna and the French Kiss on my TTT but I love that book, too. :)
    Here’s my TTT

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm yet to read Pushing the Limits but I do have it. I think your recommendation has just bumped it up my list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved The Selection, Pushing the Limits, The Hunger Games, A Walk to Remember,and Divergent. I really want to read Anna and The French Kiss, everyone seems to like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo! The Selection almost made my list too. The only reason I didn't include it was because it's relatively new and ALWAYS checked out. I hardly have a chance to recommend it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved both Divergent and Anna and the French Kiss! I'm really looking forward to Isla and the Happily Ever After! I'm seeing The Lightning Thief on a lot of lists. I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight is on my list too, and I really need to read Divergent soon! :) Thanks for stopping by my TTT list!

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just read Pushing the Limits last week and loved it! And Percy Jackson & The Lightning Theif was an Awesome read.
    Great list and thanks for checking out my TTT post :)
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your list! I still need to read Katie McGarry and Stephanie Perkins. It's sad that The Hunger Games even needs to be on here, but I also know people who haven't read it.

    Thanks for visiting.
    Stephanie (Go Flash Go) @ Read, Rinse, Repeat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Still really need to read Vampire Academy and Percy Jackson REALLY badly! I know I'd love them, just need to find the time. Great job on the list! And thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome picks ! We have alot of likes in common! I must check out the other book as well. especially some of the Contemporary stuff, I don't read much of that Genre , but i would like to branch out ! Thanks for checking out our TTT ~ Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
  13. eeeek! i am dying to read pushing the limits--- heard such good things! i also have yet to read anna and the french kiss. (i know, i know.... SOON!)

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe