Top Ten (Eight) Books in School Setting

10:47 PM

 
First TTT post in a really long time!

Click image for my review (if any)






You Might Also Like

25 thoughts

  1. I loved Starrcrossed!! I really need to read the rest of that series sometime soon.
    Old follower
    my TTT
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/08/top-ten-tuesday-30.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY want to read Anna and the French Kiss and Starcrossed!! Nice list!!

    Emily from Blue-Eyed Bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Slammed and Pushing the Limits/Dare You To :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slammed, Starcrossed, & AATFK = <3<3<3

    Thanks for stopping by my TTT!

    Jess @ Such A Novel Idea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, these are some good ones. I haven't read (or even heard of) Slammed or Losing It and Onyx is on my TBR list. Pushing the Limits was fantastic though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really have to read PUSHING THE LIMITS. I've heard so much about that book! :)

    Thanks for stopping by My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've not read any of these, but Anna and the French Kiss is steadily moving its way to the top of my must read list, since I'm one of the few people that hasn't read it yet.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have 3 of my favorite books on there: Anna and the French Kiss, Pushing the Limits and Losing it!! GREAT list(:
    Jackie

    http://www.nobentspines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My list was very similar, and we do have some overlaps. Really I need to make a point of picking up Slammed already. I have heard nothing but good things about it.

    My TTT
    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember finding the school setting in Anna and the French Kiss pretty interesting - of course, it helps that it's a French school! I plan on reading Vampire Academy, so hopefully I enjoy vampire schools as well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved Onyx! Can't wait for Origin to come out soon =D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Onyx didn't really revolve around schools but I love that series. Anna is amazing as well as Slammed. Definitely pick up The Sea of Tranquility. It is also set in a school.

    great list,
    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've only read 'Vampire Academy' (YAY!) but 'Anna' and 'Losing It' are both on my to read list :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great topic! I like how you included Slammed in here. And I really need to read Losing It, I've had it sitting on my Kindle for what feels like forever!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am slowly working up the courage to read Vampire Academy. I feel like its going to be involved and I have to be ready for that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Somehow I haven't read any of these! I love your choice of setting; there are so many good books set in schools! Based on your blog name, I'm surprised HP didn't make the cut! Thanks for stopping by my TTT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great list. I loved Pushing the Limits.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh I LOVE Pushing The Limits & Dare You To, they are both so amazing & I can't wait until Crash Into Comes out!!! I also love the Lux series too - anything by JLA is excellent :) All the other books on your list are on my TBR list, I really have to read Slammed - I keep hearing people talking about it!

    Thanks for stopping by earlier :) New Bloglovin, GFC & Twitter follower :D

    Amy @ The Reading Realm

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love so many books on your list - Dare you to was brilliant. Slammed was one of my favourite reads this year and I'm a huge VA fan. Great list!

    Thanks for visiting my TTT this week :)

    Kate @ whYAnot

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is an awesome list! I adore Slammed, Onyx, VA, Pushing the Limits, and Dare You To. I've been meaning to read Losing It forever now.

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  21. Eeek--- great choices! Some of my all time faves- Vampire Academy, Lux Series, Pushing the Limits, Dare You To!! Plus, I loved Hopeless, so I'm anxious to read Slammed!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love books in school setting and because I read mostly Young Adult novels most of the books I read have some sort of school setting, a wonderful setting chosen and a great list of books too :D

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great list of books that I can add to my TBR – I love that we picked the same category! Thanks for stopping by my list :-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love books set in school settings and this TTT topic has really helped me find some new ones to add to my TBR. I've read a bunch of the ones you listed but some are new to me! Great picks!

    Katie @ Katie’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  25. I haven't read any of these (a shame, I know)! Slammed is on my to-read list though.

    - Kritika@Snowflakes and Spider Silk

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe